Dieselsite WT6694 Wicked Ball Bearing Turbo Upgrade
Assembled with the Wicked Wheel 2 and mechanical wastegate controller, this is an upgraded brand new turbo to replace the stock GTP38 used on the stock 1999-2003 7.3L. The center section is a ball bearing support with a larger shaft for greater support and strength. This turbo is fully rebuildable.
When you compare the price to other Ball Bearing Turbos, consider the Wicked Turbo already comes with a Wicked Wheel 2, and a mechanical Wastegate Controller.
- 1.0 A/R Turbine Housing
- 360 Thrust Washer
- Mechanical Wastegate Controller
- Larger High Performance Wicked Wheel 2
- 66mm inducer/ 94mm exducer.
- Larger Center Shaft for increased Strength and Bearing surface
- Drop in Replacement
- All O-rings needed for Install are Included
- Full 1 year Warranty!
- Reduced EGT's!
- More Horse Power!
- Extreme Increased Performance!
- Faster Spooling and Throttle Response!
- Fully Adjustable Drive Pressure Relief System
- Superior Surge control & air flow over Stock and other Ball Bearing Turbos!
For those that live at high elevations or for whatever reasons feel they need to........................... YES, YOUR STOCK .84 AR EXHAUST HOUSING WILL FIT AND WORK WELL. There is a downside to expect of slightly higher exhaust temps, but spool is better at high elevations.