Looking for an aftermarket fuel tank that offers increased capacity over your stock tank? Check out the Titan 7020311 65 Gallon Mid-Ship Fuel Tank. This fuel tank is designed to fit 2011-2016 6.7 Powerstroke Crew Cab Long Bed models and offers 24 gallons of additional capacity. That means you can go further between fill-ups, even when hauling a heavy load. The Titan fuel tank installs in the same location as the factory fuel tank, so there's no need for major modifications. And if you're planning to take your truck off-road, be sure to add the optional shield for added protection. Order your Titan fuel tank today and enjoy increased peace of mind on your next road trip.
• Increased fuel capacity for peace of mind
• Ability to shop for lower fuel prices without having to fill-up every time
• Made of corrosion-proof, High-Density Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLHDPE)
• Nominal thickness of all TITAN Tanks is ¼ of an inch
• No drilling or welding required
• Installs using existing stock components
• Tank is nearly indestructible and light enough to be handled by one or two people
• Lifetime warranty on tank body
Weight: 94 lb
Length: 87 in
Width: 22 in
Height: 16 in
*Truck Freight Shipping only. $199.95 Flat Rate Fee.