If you're looking for the best exhaust manifold for your 5.9 Cummins, look no further than the Steed Speed T324 T3 Exhaust Manifold. This manifold provides a significant power increase over other options on the market, and its low backpressure design ensures better overall performance. The Steed Speed T324 T3 is also fully CNC machined for a precision fit and finish, and its billet construction guarantees strength and durability. In addition, this manifold will help your turbo spool up faster than ever before. So if you're looking for the best of the best, go with the Steed Speed T324 T3 Exhaust Manifold.
• Significant power increase over other manifolds on the market
• Low backpressure design ensures better overall performance
• Fully CNC machined for precision fit and finish
• Billet construction guarantees strength and durability
• Turbo spools up faster than ever before
Turbo mounting hardware
Turbo to manifold gasket
Cylinder head to manifold gaskets
This manifold is built with a center-oriented T-3 Exhaust Flange that is pointing at a 45 degree angle downwards, the same as the stock flange on a 89-02 Dodge Cummins
Note: Some customers may experience turbo oil feed line clearance issues. You will have to get a new turbo feed line with a 90 degree fitting or source a 45 degree fitting.