Driven Diesel DD-73FS-REGKIT-V3 Regulated Return Kit
The Driven Diesel Regulated Return Kit for the 99-03 Powerstroke Super Duty is an important part of the fuel system upgrade process. This kit eliminates the "dead-head" stock fuel rails and provides adjustable fuel pressure capability to the Powerstroke fuel system. This is accomplished by tying the end of each fuel rail together through a Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator. The Driven Diesel Regulated Return Kit also includes replacement Fuel Feed Lines (from the fuel filter to the cylinder heads) that eliminate the stock Check Valves and the "kinks and crimps" of the stock feed lines.
The primary benefits of this kit are significantly increased fuel flow "through" the heads, eliminating fuel delivery and noise issues associated with the #8 injector and ensuring that every fuel injector has adequate fuel quantity and pressure all the time. Additionally, any air that may develop in the fuel system can pass through the heads and out the regulators return port to the tank, instead of through the fuel injectors...resulting in increased injector life and less injector noise. If you are installing new injectors (stock or aftermarket), we HIGHLY RECOMMEND one of our Regulated Return kits to protect your investment and maximize your performance! Retains the stock fuel bowl.
The most commonly reported results from the installation of a Driven Diesel Regulated Return Kit are:
- Quieter Engine Operation
- Improved Throttle Response
- Increased Power Output
- Increased Fuel Economy
Below are some of the key features of the Driven Diesel Regulated Return Kits:
- Compatible with both "Stealth" and "Terminator" Twin HPOP Setups
- Compatible with "Stealth" Billet Single HPOP Setups
- EXCLUSIVE "No Cut" Return Fitting with Integrated Fuel Filter Air Bleed ** (Driven Diesel is the ORIGINATOR of the Custom Machined Filter Bowl Fitting!)
- High Quality FueLab Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator **
- 3/8" CNC Bent S.S. Hard Line Used in High Temperature and Tight Radius Locations *
- High Quality 3/8" S.S. Braided Teflon Hoses with BLACK Protective Covering *
- Custom T-304 S.S. Regulator Mounting Bracket **
- Marshall Midnight Black Series Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge
- All Kits Feed Front Ports (away from Turbo Heat) and Return from Rear Ports
- Optional Fuel Bowl Delete can Easily be Added to this Regulated Return Kit Later
- Replacement Vibra-Lok Sleeves are Viton for Bio-Diesel Compatibility
- Complete Kit with All Necessary Parts and Detailed COLOR Instructions
- NICEST REGULATED RETURN KIT AVAILABLE...PERIOD!
NOTE: WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ITEMS LISTED IN THE FUEL SYSTEM COMPONENTS SECTION OF OUR WEBSITE, WE DO NOT SELL INDIVIDUAL PIECES OF OUR FUEL SYSTEMS.
BIO-DIESEL NOTE: While we've taken steps to significantly improve the bio-diesel compatibility of our fuel system kits, we still recommend bio concentrations of B20 or less. Higher concentrations can negatively impact the glues used to assemble most fuel filter elements.