Looking for a top-of-the-line clutch that can offer maximum holding power and easy pedal effort? Check out the South Bend SDD3250 Street 650hp organic/ceramic Dual Disc. This truck clutch is perfect for daily-driven street performance and towing, and features an industry-first button form organic friction that allows for dual friction, dual disc clutch. With all components made of steel, this direct replacement of OEM clutch is easy to install with no special requirements. Upgrade your ride today with the South Bend SDD3250 Street 650hp organic/ceramic Dual Disc.
• Truck clutch for daily-driven street performance and towing
• 13" diaphragm style 3250lb. pressure plate offers maximum holding power with easy pedal effort
• Industry first! Organic friction in a button form allows for dual friction, dual disc clutch
• Superior holding power with smooth engagement
• All components are made of steel
• Direct replacement of OEM clutch
• No special requirements for install; hydraulic upgrade is requiredNV4500 1-3/8" Input Shaft Upgrade (Recommended):
The 1-3/8" Input Shaft Upgrade Kit will upgrade the 1-1/4" input shaft that is currently in your NV4500. Input Shaft Kit includes: 1-3/8" input shaft, bearing retainer with seal, front bearing and race, pancake bearing as well as the thrust bearing.