3rd Gen Common Rail Mads Smarty Power on Demand S-06POD
One of the biggest reasons you should choose the Smarty S-06 Power on Demand, isn't because of the overall power gains, but really how the programmer works on your truck in the real world. While many other programmers deliver the same overall power, it comes down to what Smarty calls their CaTCHER software. This software brings the power right off of idle so you can experience the power increase throughout the entire RPM range, not just at wide open throttle.
Besides the sheer performance benefits, an added perk is the ease and speed of programming your truck. You merely plug the cord into the OBDII diagnostic port under your dash, follow the on-screen prompts, and in a matter of minutes, you're ready to roll....yes, its that easy.
Fast Guide to Smarty's Special Features:
- CaTCHER software's inside
- Ten different performance levels
- Fastest download in the industry, up to three times faster than the competition, a typical ECM update takes about 3.5 to 5 minutes, depending on the truck model
- ABS tire height updates in just few seconds
- Not traceable in the stock setting. Smarty leaves no footprint
- Manual High Idle is enabled in all softwares
- Reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes in plain text
- No tools required, no fuses to pull
- USB built in for simple updates
- Most complete keyboard in the industry
- Reliable, it works off your OEM hardware
- Programmable Speed Limiter from 25 to 250 mph
- Power on Demand features allows you to adjust from your default power level on a scale of 0-100 on demand, as you're driving!
Guide to Smarty's S-06 Standard REVO Power Levels:
- SW # 0 : Half power
- SW # 1 : 30 Hp increase, with added timing
- SW # 2 : 60 Hp increase, no added timing
- SW # 3 : 60 Hp increase, with added timing
- SW # 4 : 90 Hp increase, no added timing
- SW # 5 : 90 Hp increase, with added timing
- SW # 6 : 160 Hp increase, no added timing
- SW # 7 : 160 Hp increase, with added timing
- SW # 8 : 210 Hp increase, no added timing
- SW # 9 : 210 Hp increase, with added timing
The even numbered programs have the stock timing so you can use the Smarty to stack with other power adders that already add timing, such as the EDGE Juice. But if you are using the Smarty by itself, we have found that running the odd numbered power levels that feature advanced timing will deliver the best results. Further, within each main power level, there are four levels of adjustability for Timing, Rail Pressure and Torque Management to allow you to further fine tune your programming. And to put the icing on the cake, you can also adjust tire size for speedometer calibration and read and erase trouble codes. These HP gains referred to are on a close to stock engine but depending on your modifications can be much more. With correctly modified and tuned engines we have seen gains in the 400+ Hp range above the stock software. On the higher settings a stock engine can NOT take full advantage of it because the fuel and air supply from the stock parts are simply not enough.