Mishimoto has developed a silicone hose kit specifically for the 2008–2010 6.4L Powerstroke. Mishimoto Powerstroke coolant hoses are constructed from a combination of high-grade silicone and five layers of heat-resistant embedded fibers to provide the ultimate upgrade in reliability, durability, and performance. The engineers at Mishimoto designed four 6061 aluminum CNC-machined couplers which mate the Powerstroke coolant hoses to either the factory or Mishimoto 6.4 aluminum radiator and include spring clips for a simple install. All of the CNC-machined couplers also feature a double O-ring design to prevent air pockets from entering the cooling system.
To add even more reliability, the CNC-machined couplers are pre-attached with worm gear clamps for an easy install and accurate, consistent holding power. This silicone coolant hose kit is the perfect addition to the Mishimoto 6.4L Powerstroke radiator. These Mishimoto 6.4L Powerstroke coolant hoses, like all Mishimoto Powerstroke performance parts, include our signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the Ford 6.4L Powerstroke
- Four 6061 aluminum CNC-machined couplers mate hoses to factory or Mishimoto radiator
- Double O-ring design prevents air pockets from entering cooling system
- Couplers come pre-attached to hoses with worm gear clamps and spring clips for easy install
- Five layers of heat-resistant fibers and silicone
- Offered in black, blue, or red
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
(3) Silicone Hoses
(4) CNC Aluminum Couplers (pre-attached)
(4) Stainless Steel Spring Clips (pre-attached)
(1) Aluminum Tube Joiner (pre-attached)
(5) 50-70mm Worm Gear Clamps (pre-attached)
(1) 50-70mm Worm Gear Clamp
(8) Rubber O-Rings (pre-installed)
Notes: It is the installer's responsibility to check all clamps and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation.