Readylift 44-3100 Extreme Duty Fabricated Upper Control Arms
Laser cut and CNC bent .125 chromoly plate steel precision construction creates an incredibly strong package engineered to be used on trucks with 0"-4" of lift. The critical pivot points are maintenance-free and extremely durable for long-lasting use. The 1-ton spring loaded HD series ball joints maintain the factory driving experience and can take a beating from the excessive weight of heavy aftermarket wheels and tires. To protect the joint from nasty road debris such as salt and sand, ReadyLIFT's arms include CNC machined billet aluminum caps which helps extend the life of the ball joints.
Frame side pivots feature proprietary new TCT bushings which are self-lubricating and engineered to last. These new bushings include "side biter" washers to aid in maintaining alignment settings. The free-floating bushing design eliminates friction which is the most common culprit of traditional bushing failure.
Each ReadyLIFT Extreme-Duty Upper Control Arm features a rugged Anthracite Gray powder coat finish along with stainless steel ReadyLIFT brand arm badge.
- Made in the USA
- Laser cut - CNC bent - robot welded 0.125 chromoly plate steel construction
- Extreme duty one ton spring loaded ball joint pivots
- CNC machined billet aluminum dust cap to seal out road debris and prolong ball joint life
- Ideal for use on stock, leveled, or mild lifted (up to 4")
- Includes ReadyLIFT proprietary TCT self-lubricating, free floating pivot bushings
- Features a rugged Anthracite Gray powdercoat finish