Looking for a stage 2 Cold air intake for the 7.3 Powerstroke? A stage two intake give you more flow and better protection from engine bay heat that destroys power. 7.3 Powerstroke AFE Magnum Force Stage 2 Pro 5 R upgrade cold air intake system produced 50 max horsepower and 112lbs. x ft. of torque and out-flowed the factory intake by 200%! Shielded by a durable 16 gauge, powder-coated heat shield; this air intake system features a massive washable/reusable conical air filter that improves airflow for increased horsepower and torque. The patented heat shield/air box includes a battery relocating tray to allow for the extra large PRO 5R air filter. This intake system also features a heat-insulating molded plastic tube that replaces the stock intake tract and directs increased airflow with improved volumetric efficiency for maximum performance. One-piece heat shield requires little or no assembly and the filter is constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
- Stage 2 systems are designed to increase horsepower and airflow
- Replaces factory air box and factory torque booster tube with aFe intake box and AFE torque booster tube
- Pro 5R Filter is an oiled 5-layer progressive cotton gauze media, high flow, washable & reusable with 98.9% filtration efficiencyPro-Guard 7 Filter is an oiled 7-Layer progressive cotton gauze & synthetic media, high flow, washable & reusable with 99.5% filtration efficiency
- Molded intake tube is designed for maximum airflow, increasing throttle response and acceleration
- Heat shield is available on select models Heat shields are finished in 16-gauge powder-coat which reduces heat transfer to the intake air
- aFe air filters are washable & reusable, which gives the filter a longer service life
- aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 cold air intake systems come with a lifetime warranty
For those who want more power, then you don't want to look any further than aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 cold air intakes. Each intake system is specifically designed to increase horsepower, torque, and throttle response, and isn't that what it's all about? Each aFe intake system is specifically designed to directly replace the factory air-box and intake tube, making for an easy installation. How the aFe intakes outproduce the factory system is the in the large filter, which can draw in more air, heat shield, which keeps the airflow at a lower temperature, and the intake tube, which has been designed for maximum airflow. The Magnum Force intakes are available with three different air filters, allowing you to choose the perfect setup for your ride. There are two oiled filter options available, including the Pro 5R and the Pro-Guard 7, with the 5R having a five layer progressive cotton gauze media, while the Pro-Guard 7 has a seven layer progressive cotton gauze media. The Pro Dry S filters are oil-free, but still offer great filtration and airflow, and are cleanable just like the oiled filters. So, if you're ready to go fast, and sound good at the same time, get yourself a aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 cold air intake under your hood today! Dare to compare, this intake is engineered past all other intakes. If you are into serious diesel performance, you need this intake. This intake flows enough air for a turbo and injector upgrade. Good up to 500hp+.