PPE 111040000 XCelerator Hot 2 E.T. Programmer
Designed to be used with PPEs (or any) stand alone harness. If you want the ultimate in "Program Power," then you want the PPE Hot+2 E.T. Race Xcelerator. The flagship of the PPE line of Xcelerator Programmers, the Hot+2 E.T. Race Xcelerator is for those individuals who want the ultimate in racing calibrations and control over your engines operations. The Hot+2 E.T. provides six power levels of additional horsepower and torque and the ability to tune for any scenario. That means an unreal 425 hp and 620 lb. ft. of torque increase with a few simple keystrokes! This is the tuner for those who have it all on their engine and want to get the most from those additions. The PPE Hot+2 E.T. Xcelerator enables you to add huge power, and also remove transmission torque limits which eliminates defueling for full power and aggressive up shifts. All of which drastically improves elapsed times.
Speaking of racing, the programmer allows for the use of all specially formulated racing diesel fuels that are required when participating in a particular sanctioned racing event. How about adjusting the Speed Limiter or raising the rpm limit? No problem. Those are just some of the choices you have with the Xcelerator Hot+2 E.T. For maximum performance adding a Dual Fueler, racing cam, ported heads and a turbo upgrade are highly recommended.
- Eliminates the need for a body control module
- Disables ignition key security (engine will start and run in any application)
- Engine will start and run in any hot rod/race or marine configuration with or without a transmission
- Transmission reset and quick learn feature for faster transmission relearn
- Speedometer corrections (for tire sizes from 27" through 44" at " increments)
- Adjustable speed limiter (from 40 to 200 mph in 1 mph increments)
- Increased rev limit from 3,200 to 5,000 rpm
- Adjustable gear ratio from 2.73 to 5.13
- Read real-time date (for engine diagnostics and code clearing)
- Not compatible with emissions controlled vehicles
- Allows for the use of all specially formulated racing diesel fuels as required by a particular sanctioned event
- Removes transmissions torque limiting defueling for full power aggressive racing up shifts which improves dragm strip elapsed times
- These controllers will not operate any of the production gauges. Aftermarket gauges are required
- The vehicles factory air conditioning is disabled by the controller
- For best power, we recommend also installing a high-flow exhaust that is 4 inch or larger
1 40hp 97tq
2 90hp 160tq
3 160hp 325tq
4 225hp 440tq
5 300hp 520tq
6 425hp 620tq
Caution: This race tuner will reprogram engine computer to remove all limp home engine safety self protection features such as auto power reduction or power down due to high engine coolant temperature, low oil pressure, high or low fuel pressure, low or high boost pressure or any sensor failure.
Special Parts Notice: This part has been specifically designed for OFF-Highway application only. Since the installation of this part may either impair your vehicle's emission control performance or be uncertified under current Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, it should not be installed in a vehicle used on any street or highway. Additionally, any such application could adversely effect the warranty coverage of such a on-street or highway vehicle.
Not available for sale in the state of California Click here to read Emissions Notice.