AFE 46-40124 Ported Iron Exhaust Manifolds
Bolt on diesel power with aFes BladeRunner exhaust manifolds for your 08-10 6.4L Powerstroke. These ported ductile iron manifolds will reduce pressure loss to your turbocharger for increased performance and improve throttle response. The manifolds are compatible with all factory equipment including AC lines, heat shields, and EGR cooler for a true bolt- on upgrade.
CNC Machined Ports:These manifolds have both the inlet and the outlet ports CNC machined to match the factory ports. This allows for maximum flow, without compromising the integrity of gasket sealing for a leak-free seal.
Auxiliary Ports:An Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) port is incorporated into each manifold for easy installation of gauges or testing equipment.
Hassle-Free Installation:These manifolds are compatible with the stock up-pipes, which allows the manifolds to be installed without having to remove the turbocharger down-pipe or the up-pipes.
- Outflows the factory exhaust manifolds by 5% improving performance and throttle response
- CNC machined ports match the factory port openings which maximizes exhaust flow
- Compatible with factory equipment which allows for easy installation
- EGT ports are incorporated into the exhaust manifolds for gauges or test equipment
- Durable cast ductile iron construction
- Up-pipe mounting hardware is included for hassle free installation.
Legality Note:This system is not currently CARB exempt or available for sale in California, and cannot be used on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.