Heavy loads are no match for a 1999-2003 7.3L Powerstroke equipped with the Mishimoto 7.3L Transmission Cooler. The stock 7.3L Powerstroke transmission cooler can come up short of providing sufficient cooling, and with more weight in the truck bed, transmission temperatures tend to rise. Avoid those high temperatures and complement your cooling system with the latest addition to Mishimoto’s 7.3L Powerstroke performance parts, the all-new 7.3L transmission cooler.
With the Mishimoto 7.3L Transmission Cooler, high transmission fluid temperatures will be the least of your worries. The 37-row Mishimoto stacked plate cooler provides a larger surface area over both of the stock coolers. Core volume is increased by a whopping 265%, and fluid capacity is increased by 1.0 qt. The increased size of this 7.3L transmission cooler provides a proven 10+°F drop in transmission fluid temperature.
No modifications are necessary for installation, and, just like all Mishimoto 7.3L Powerstroke parts, this cooler comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 1999–2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke
- Proven +10°F (+5.6°C) drop in transmission fluid temperature with no additional fluid pressure drop
- No modification necessary for installation, functions with all stock equipment
- 37-row stacked plate fluid cooler provides larger surface area over the stock 9-row transmission cooler
- Transmission cooler core has a 265% increase in core volume compared to the factory 9-row transmission cooler
- Increases transmission fluid capacity by 1.0 qt
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty