Mishimoto engineers know you love your Ram, which is why they've developed a new line of Dodge Ram performance parts, including a direct-fit silicone boot kit with DuraCore™ technology designed specifically for the 6.7L Dodge Cummins. High-powered vehicles require high-performance products, and that is why our Cummins performance boot kits are manufactured using DuraCore™ technology. Mishimoto DuraCore™ technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto silicone diesel boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts. To add even more reliability this Dodge Ram performance kit includes Mishimoto Constant Tension T-bolt Clamps for accurate and consistent holding power. The Mishimoto boot kit maintains factory fitment and, like all our Cummins performance parts, is protected by our signature Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2007–2009 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins
- Five layers of heat-resistant fiber for maximum durability and blowout prevention
- DuraCore™ technology provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil
- Includes high-quality constant tension T-bolt clamps
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
(4) Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ Technology
(8) Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps
Note: Requires cutting both metal bands holding boots on the cold-side pipe. Mishimoto recommends using a cut off wheel to remove the metal bands.