The Mishimoto 6.6L Duramax intercooler pipe and boot kit is an ideal upgrade in reliability and performance. The Mishimoto kit features polished aluminum cold-side and hot-side piping accompanied by silicone boots with DuraCore™ technology. Mishimoto 6.6L Duramax intercooler piping is engineered to eliminate restrictive bends present in the factory pipes. This results in improved airflow, more power, and lower EGTs that will support your Duramax at any power level. Mishimoto DuraCore™ technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto silicone diesel boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts.To add even more reliability this Duramax performance parts kit includes Mishimoto constant-tension T-bolt clamps for accurate and consistent holding power. Upgrade to the Mishimoto 6.6L intercooler pipe and boot kit and give your Duramax the efficient, unimpeded airflow it needs to make more power. To further improve your charge-air system, pair this pipe kit with the Mishimoto 6.6L performance intercooler. This kit is made in the USA and like all of our Duramax performance parts comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2002–2004.5 Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L Duramax
- Includes both hot-side and cold-side intercooler pipes and boots
- 3" mandrel-bent aluminum polished pipes eliminate restrictive bends
- Provides improvement in airflow, power, and EGTs
- Requires no additional tuning
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology and Mishimoto Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
(2) Aluminum Intercooler Pipes
(3) Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ Technology
(6) Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
(2) Aluminum Mishimoto "M" Logo Badges
Note: *Kit includes straight boot for connection to turbo, superior to factory boot bent at 90 degrees. Significantly reduces chance of blowout.