Mishimoto has developed a hot-side intercooler pipe and boot kit for the 2011-2016 6.7L Powerstroke. Upgrade to the Mishimoto kit for increased reliability, durability, and performance. The Mishimoto Powerstroke Hot-Side Pipe is constructed of mandrel bent aluminum with a polished finish. The engineers at Mishimoto designed a CNC-machined quick-disconnect flange to allow for an easy install in under one hour. The Mishimoto Hot-Side Pipe eliminates restrictive bends in the factory pipe, allowing for improvements in airflow, power, and EGTs. This Powerstroke performance parts kit includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology. Mishimoto DuraCore™ technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto Silicone Diesel Boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts.To add even more reliability this Powerstroke performance parts kit includes Mishimoto Constant-Tension T-bolt Clamps for accurate and consistent holding power. This hot-side pipe and boot kit is the perfect addition to the Mishimoto 6.7L Powerstroke Aluminum Primary Radiator. Also save time and money by purchasing the Mishimoto 6.7L Powerstroke Pipe and Boot Kit which includes both sides. This intercooler pipe kit is made in the USA and like all Powerstroke performance parts includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 6.7L Powerstroke, 2011+
- Mandrel-bent, polished aluminum pipe eliminates restrictive bends
- Improves airflow, power, and EGTs
- CNC-machined factory-style coupling allows for quick install
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ Technology and Mishimoto Constant Tension T-bolt Clamps
- Installs in under one hour
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
(1) Aluminum Intercooler Pipe w/ CNC Quick-Disconnect Flange, O-Ring, and Spring Clip
(1) Aluminum Intercooler Pipe
(2) Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ Technology
(4) Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
(2) Aluminum Mishimoto "M" Logo Badges
Note: Mishimoto has improved this product by including an O-ring and spring clip for the short pipe. If you did not receive these components with your kit, contact our Customer Service Team or remove the stock O-ring and spring clip and install them onto your Mishimoto CNC-machined coupling.