Mishimoto is proud to release a direct-fit silicone boot kit with DuraCore™ technology designed specifically for the 6.0L Ford Powerstroke. Mishimoto DuraCore™ technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto silicone diesel boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts. To add even more reliability, this kit includes Mishimoto Constant Tension T-bolt clamps for accurate and consistent holding power. This boot kit is precision-engineered for a flawless fit on your Powerstroke and will provide years of service. Like all Mishimoto Powerstroke performance parts, this Powerstroke performance boot kit comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2003–2007 6.0L Powerstroke
- Replaces weak factory piping
- Improves airflow, power, and EGTs
- DuraCore™ technology provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil
- Includes high-quality constant tension T-bolt clamps
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
(2) Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ Technology
(4) Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps
Notes: This boot kit fits hot-side (passenger side) only. Installation Torque Specs 27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M).