Mishimoto MMCFK-F2D-08 Coolant Filter Kit
It is commonly known that Ford 6.4L Powerstroke engines have extra solid particles left over from casting the engine which can clog your trucks factory oil cooler, EGR cooler, and other critical engine components. Mishimoto has released a direct-fit coolant filter kit for the 20082010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke to help prevent your truck from being a victim of factory cooler clogs and failure. The application-specific mounting bracket mounts a precision CNC-machined 6061 aluminum filter mount and Wix coolant filter to the passenger side frame rail area, an ideal location for easily removing the filter.
This Powerstroke coolant filter kit is routed in parallel with the flow path of your coolant system and allows a small amount of coolant to be filtered with each pass. The Mishimoto engineers also included two brass ball valves with this kit to help make changing the filters a clean process. The two included silicone hoses with embedded heat-resistant fibers are more reliable than factory rubber hoses and are offered in black, blue, or red to complement any engine bay.
- Direct fit for the 20082010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke
- Filters solid particles from your truck's coolant
- Installs in under 45 minutes
- Extends the life of your oil cooler, water pump, EGR cooler, coolant, and other critical components
- 6061 anodized aluminum filter mount
- Includes Wix coolant filter
- Ball valve shut-offs included
- Available with black, blue, or red silicone hoses
- Includes all components necessary for installation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty