Mishimoto MMRAD-F2D-99 Aluminum Replacement Radiator Upgrade
This Radiator upgrade is made from aluminum, with better cooling performance than stock. Choose Mishimoto if you're looking replace the 7.3 stock radiator with a better performing and longer lasting aluminium radiator. Adding an upgraded radiator is a great way to ensure the longevity and reliability of the 7.3 cooling system. Running hot with a heavy load or travel at low speeds for extended periods. The first thing is to add an efficient bar and plate design radiator to combat heat, such as this unit from Mishimoto. The 7.3 is well known for its reliability and longevity, so why not pair an amazing engine with a radiator that can keep up with the high work demands you need.
Mishimoto has released a performance aluminum radiator for the 1999-2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke. The Mishimoto Powerstroke aluminum radiator is an ideal upgrade for your work truck, mud truck, or modified pull truck. Whatever the use of your truck, the Mishimoto radiator will keep your engine cool with its brazed aluminum core and TIG-welded end tanks for superior reliability and performance.
This upgrade radiator is precision engineered for exact factory fitment; it bolts right up to the stock fan shroud, allowing for easy installation. Included with the aluminum radiator is our magnetic drain plug and signature lifetime warranty. Look at installing an electric fan for even more performance from the Mishimoto radiator.
- Direct fit for 19992003 Ford trucks equipped with the 7.3L Powerstroke
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 2.2" thick brazed aluminum core, providing ideal fluid temperature regulation
- Increased fluid capacity and superior heat dissipation
- Perfect upgrade to the stock plastic end tank radiator
- Ideal for trucks transporting heavy loads, towing, and/or driving in extreme environments
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty