Mishimoto has developed an intercooler pipe and boot kit specifically engineered for use on the 1994–2002 Dodge 5.9L Cummins. The Mishimoto intercooler pipes are constructed of 3" mandrel-bent aluminum and provide substantial improvements in power, airflow, and EGTs. Mishimoto DuraCore boots and constant-tension T-bolt clamps are also included in this kit. Mishimoto DuraCore technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto silicone diesel boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts. The Mishimoto Dodge 5.9L Cummins intercooler piping and boot kit is designed to work with our Dodge 5.9L Cummins Performance Intercooler. Like all of our Dodge Ram performance parts, this kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for 12v and 24v 1994-2002 Dodge 5.9L Cummins
- Includes hot-side and cold-side intercooler pipes and boots
- 3" Mandrel-bent polished aluminum piping
- Reduces turbo stress and extends life
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore technology and Mishimoto Constant-Tension T-bolt Clamps
- Fits with the Mishimoto Dodge 5.9L Cummins Performance Intercooler
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty