The Mishimoto MMTS-F2D-96H High-Temperature Thermostat for your 1996-2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke improves the reliability of your cooling system. A defective thermostat can result in engine overheating and potential internal damage. This thermostat is designed as a direct-fit replacement for your aged factory unit. The Mishimoto thermostat has a higher activation temperature (205 Degrees Fahrenheit) compared to the factory thermostat (195 Degrees Fahrenheit). The higher activation temperature restricts coolant flow longer to allow a quicker engine warm-up, making this thermostat ideal for use in cold climates. As with all our products, this thermostat includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
- 205 Activation Temperature
- Direct fit for 1996–2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke
- Restricts coolant system circulation for a longer time to provide a quicker warmup
- Ideal for cooler climates
- Thermostat w/ Gasket
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty