Mishimoto is excited to expand our line of Ford Powerstroke cooling products to the 2017+ 6.7L Powerstroke with our all-aluminum, direct-fit primary radiator.
We've taken our experience with previous generations of Powerstroke cooling products and combined it to create a larger, stronger, and more capable primary radiator for the 2017+ 6.7L Powerstroke.
Extruded tubes with internal struts help distribute stress and provide greater strength and pressure tolerance. Our rubberized upper mounting peg design is carried over from our 6.4L and previous generation 6.7L Powerstroke radiators as well. These rubberized pegs help absorb frame flex and redirect it away from the radiator's core.
Increased reliability wasn't our only goal for this 6.7L Powerstroke primary radiator, however. The 14% increase in core volume, 68% increase in surface area, and 62% increase in coolant capacity add up to a radiator that's capable of cooling even the most demanding truck.
Of course, this 2017+ 6.7L Powerstroke primary radiator is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, so you never have to worry about buying another radiator again.
- Direct fit for the 2017+ Ford 6.7L Powerstroke
- Extruded tubes with internal struts for increased strength and pressure tolerance
- Incorporates co-molded aluminum/rubber mounting pegs to reduce the truck’s torque transfer to the radiator
- 62% increase in coolant capacity over stock radiator
- 68% greater surface area than stock radiator
- 14% increase in core volume over stock radiator
- CNC-machined quick-disconnect inlet and outlet for perfect fitment and function
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
(1) Mishimoto Radiator
(1) Mishimoto Magnetic Drain Plug