High-output engines require high-flow crankcase ventilation. Our high-flow catch can utilizes a high-capacity bottom with a 5.3 fl. oz. capacity. The CNC-machined lid includes large, M27 x 2.0 inlets and outlets to let your crankcase breathe. Inside the can is a CNC-machined baffle with integrated filter that lets crankcase gases flow through while filtering out potentially harmful fuel, oil, and water vapors. Like our compact baffled oil catch can, our high-flow catch can and filter are fully serviceable for easy draining and cleaning.
To make this kit a direct fit for your 2017+ Ford 6.7L Powerstroke, Mishimoto includes a custom-engineered, 3mm-thick steel bracket. This bracket mounts the can in an easy to access location for quick servicing. To withstand the rigors of life under the hood of your 6.7L, our bracket is gusseted and powder-coated black for the highest strength and resistance to the elements.
Also included with this kit is a set of direct-fit hoses and adapters that allow the catch can to tap into the stock CCV breather box and carry blow-by away from your engine. For even more protection, this 2017+ Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Baffled Oil Catch Can is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2017+ Ford 6.7L Powerstroke*
- High-flow catch can allows your crankcase to breathe while filtering out harmful oil, fuel, and water vapors
- Sturdy, 3mm thick steel bracket mounts the catch can in an easily accessible location for easy servicing
- CNC-machined adapters retain the stock CCV filter box for a sleek install while intercepting and rerouting blow-by away from the intake
- Includes durable, CNC-machined aluminum hose barb fittings
- 5.3 fl. oz. capacity for improved flow and extended service intervals
- Powder-coated bracket for maximum durability in all conditions
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
- Patent #US D884,761
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
(1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
(1) Fuel Filter Bracket Spacer
(1) Fuel Line Bracket
(1) Black, Anodized High-Flow Catch Can
(2) Direct-Fit Catch Can Hoses
(3) CNC-Machined CCV Adapters
(2) CNC-machined Aluminum Barbed Fittings
(4) High-Quality Worm Gear Clamps
(1) Baffle w/ Polyurethane Filter
(1) 3/8" NPT Plug
(1) Large O-Ring
This catch can kit is designed to work with the stock CCV filter box installed. This kit will not fit with other CCV delete or reroute kits. If you need to purchase the OEM CCV filter box for your vehicle, the part number is: GC4Z-6A785-DAfter installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch can every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.