AFE 54-32322 Pro 5R Stage 2 Intake System
>One-Piece Filter Heat Shield: The air filter is housed in a one-piece, black powder-coated 18-gauge heat shield that minimizes warm engine air for maximum performance. The heat shield attaches to the lower half of the factory airbox to provide direct airflow to the filter.
Roto-molded Intake Tube:This system uses a C.A.D designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube that replaces the stock intake tract and directs increased airflow with improved volumetric efficiency for maximum performance. A sensor pad block-off plate is included to maintain fitment on early 2011-2012 Silverado HD/Sierra HD models.
Large 7"x10" Oval Inverted Top Filter:This intake utilizes a large 7"x10" oval base filter oval inverted top. A 5-1/2" diameter opening provides for maximum airflow. This washable/reuseable 5-layer progressively finer mesh cotton gauze oiled media air filter provides maximum airflow for increased horsepower and torque.
Hassle-Free Installation: aFe has developed this intake to provide a hassle-free installation that utilizes all factory mounting locations, minimizing the use of unnecessary hardware. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on OEM parts.
- +30HP Max / +50lb/ft Torque
- Outflows Factory Intake by 48%
- Oiled Pro 5R for Maximum Performance
- Heat Shield Attaches to the Lower Half of Factory Air Box for Easy Installation
- Roto-Molded Intake Tube for Better Heat Insulation
- 18-Gauge Powder-Coated Heat Shield to Block Hot Engine Air
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation