AFE 42-14022 DFS780 Boost Activated Fuel System Upgrade
The AFE LML Duramax boost activated fuel system is a high quality aftermarket lift pump fuel system. Provides 187GPH at 8-10psi. Support over 1000HP. Built in the USA Simple installation in under 2 hours.
- Built-in Bypass For Stock Fuel System:Allows vehicle to bypass the DFS780 pump under light loads, reducing wear & tear on the DFS780. Also allows engine to run even if the DFS780 unit were to fail.
- Clear High-Impact Polycarbonate Sight Glass:Allows visual inspection of fuel.
- Helical Bronze Spur Gears:Bronze gears more forgiving of contaminants than steel gears. The helical spur gear design runs quieter than straight cut gears.
- Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum Manifold:Eliminates porosity concerns with cast aluminum.
- "Marine Grade" Motor:Protected against dust intrusion and powerful water jets.
- Plug & Play Installation:Supplied harness attaches directly to battery and utilizes Deutsch weather-proof connectors. No cutting or modifications of the stock fuel lines required. Vehicle can easily be returned to stock.
- Boost Activated Pump Engagement:Supplied preset boost switch activates pump only under load, reducing wear & tear on the DFS780.
- PEEK Bearing Wear Surfaces:The DFS780 spur gears ride on PEEK (Polyether Ether Ketone) bearing surfaces to reduce both noise and wear.
- Contoured CNC Machining Of Manifold Passages:Enhances flow through the manifold to reduce pressure drop due to flow restrictions.
- Direct Bolt-on Steel Mounting Bracket:Heavy duty bracket mounts to the frame and utilizes existing hole to secure.
- Fuel Pressure Gauge Port:1/8 NPT port allows customer to attach an external pressure gauge to monitor fuel pressure.
- O.E Quality Viton Seals:Compatible with diesel and biodiesel fuels.
Note: This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle