Looking for an easy and affordable way to upgrade your truck's performance? Check out our Industrial 22C408 Towing Compound Kit. This kit is designed specifically for 6.7 Cummins trucks from 2013-2018 and is capable of increasing towing performance while reducing exhaust gas temperatures. The kit includes a Silver Phatshaft 62 Turbo and BorgWarner S475 Turbo, both of which are designed for fast spooling and increased power output. We recommend mild fueling upgrades to get the most out of this kit, but even without them, you'll see a significant improvement in your truck's performance. Order yours today and start enjoying the benefits of increased towing power and lower exhaust temperatures tomorrow!
• Maximize power and efficiency of your Dodge 6.7L Cummins engine
• Fast spooling setup increases horsepower and torque
• Reduces EGTs for a more efficient engine
• Perfect for towing heavy loads or general use
• Silver Phatshaft 62 Turbo (62/74/14)
• BorgWarner S475 Turbo (75/96/1.32)
Aftermarket tuning required.
A 3rd gen exhaust manifold is required for installation.