Assembled with the Wicked Wheel 2 and mechanical wastegate controller, this is an upgraded brand new turbo to replace the stock GTP38 used on the stock 1999-2003 7.3L. The center section is a ball bearing support with a larger shaft for greater support and strength. This turbo is fully rebuildable.
When you compare the price to other Ball Bearing Turbos, consider the Wicked Turbo already comes with a Wicked Wheel 2, and a mechanical Wastegate Controller.
- 1.0 A/R Turbine Housing
- 360 Thrust Washer
- Mechanical Wastegate Controller
- Larger High Performance Wicked Wheel 2
- 66mm inducer/ 94mm exducer.
- Larger Center Shaft for increased Strength and Bearing surface
- Drop in Replacement
- All O-rings needed for Install are Included
- Full 1 year Warranty!
- Reduced EGT's!
- More Horse Power!
- Extreme Increased Performance!
- Faster Spooling and Throttle Response!
- Fully Adjustable Drive Pressure Relief System
- Superior Surge control & air flow over Stock and other Ball Bearing Turbos!
This turbo will surprise you at how well it runs! We have torture tested it for longevity, proven its capability on the dyno and at the Race Track. The 1.0 A/R Housing is intended to cool your egts above 3000 RPMS, for dedicated tow rigs and daily drivers the .84 A/R housing will provide a quicker spool and cooled EGT's below 3000 RPMs.
This is a journal bearing turbo with a KC Turbos 300x turbine wheel, modified to fit inside a drop in ready Super Duty turbo.
Features & Details:
- 100% drop in turbo
- 4" ported housing with drilled anti-surge holes for high flow
- 66mm 7x7 sxe style compressor wheel with extended tip technology
- 73mm SXE style turbine wheel
- Big Head Wastegate Actuator for elevated boost control
- High Flow deleted EBPV outlet flange
- Reliable Journal Bearing Design (Rebuildable)
- Comes with all gaskets and orings to install
- Comes with new 4" intake boot