If you're looking to increase the block rigidity and stiffness of your 5.9 Cummins engine from 1994-2002, then this Industrial Injection PDM-06024 14MM Gorilla Girdle Kit is the perfect solution. It comes complete with everything you need for installation, and is designed to stabilize and strengthen your engine's bottom end. With this girdle in place, you'll be able to enjoy increased performance and durability, giving you peace of mind when out on the open road. Don't settle for anything less than the best - trust Industrial Injection to deliver superior quality and results.
• Strengthens and stabilizes the bottom end of the cylinder block
• Evenly distributes the load across the main bearing caps
• Virtually eliminates main cap walk
• Allows you to make more power by decreasing friction in the main bearing bore
• Alignment of the piston and crankshaft bores is improved
ARP XL Main Studs
Spacers and hardware for installation.
12V owners must check engine for 12mm or 14mm main studs and choose kit accordingly. Clearance modifications to the oil pan are required when using the 14mm Gorilla Girdle Kit.