The Driven Diesel "Fuel Bowl Delete" Regulated Return Kit for the 03-07 6.0L Powerstroke Super Duty takes our popular "Standard" Regulated Return Kit to a new level. Just like our "Standard" version, this kit eliminates the "dead-head" stock fuel rails and provides adjustable fuel pressure capability to the Powerstroke fuel system. This is accomplished by tying the end of each fuel rail together through a Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator. In addition, the "Bowl Delete" Regulated Return kit also eliminates the restrictive stock fuel filter bowl, improving fuel flow to the heads and giving back some valuable engine valley room...particularly if you are also deleting the factory oil filter bowl by using a Bullet Proof Diesel oil cooler kit (or similar).
The primary benefits of this kit are significantly increased fuel flow "through" the heads, ensuring that every fuel injector has adequate fuel quantity and pressure all the time. Additionally, any air that may develop in the fuel system can pass through the heads and out the regulators return port to the tank, instead of through the fuel injectors...resulting in increased injector life and less injector noise. If you are installing new injectors (stock or aftermarket), we HIGHLY RECOMMEND one of our Regulated Return kits to protect your investment and maximize your performance!
The most commonly reported results from the installation of an Driven Diesel Regulated Return Kit are:
- Improved Throttle Response
- Increased Power Output
- Increased Fuel Injector Life
Below are some of the key features of the Driven Diesel Regulated Return Kits:
- Fits with Both Stock and Aftermarket Turbocharger Applications
- High Quality Fuelab Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator **
- Custom Machined Fuel Bowl Delete Block **
- CNC Bent S.S. Hard Line Used in High Temperature and Tight Radius Locations *
- High Quality 3/8" S.S. Braided Teflon Hoses with BLACK Protective Covering *
- (Black Covering Prevents Abrasion Damage to Hoses and Surrounding Parts)
- Custom T-304 S.S. Regulator Mounting Bracket **
- Custom Driven Diesel Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge
- All Kits Feed Front Ports (away from Turbo Heat) and Return from Rear Ports
- Complete Kit with All Necessary Parts and Detailed COLOR Instructions
- CARB EO: D-872-2
- NICEST REGULATED RETURN KIT AVAILABLE...PERIOD!
Note: Carb EO D-872-2 only applies to the 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L F250/F350/Excursion models only
WE DO NOT SELL INDIVIDUAL PIECES OF OUR FUEL SYSTEMS.
BIO-DIESEL NOTE: While we've taken steps to significantly improve the bio-diesel compatibility of our fuel system kits, we still recommend bio concentrations of B20 or less. Higher concentrations can negatively impact the glues used to assemble most fuel filter elements.
* - We make every attempt possible to source and use as much U.S. made product/material as we possibly can...as long as doing so doesn't sacrifice the quality of the final product. Items marked with a * above have been modified or assembled by U.S. workers in a U.S. shop. Items marked with ** above were ENTIRELY produced from U.S. material, in U.S. shops, by U.S. workers. We can't always control where every component of one of our products comes from, but you count on us to keep looking for ways to increase the % of American Made parts and materials in the products that we produce.