Driven Diesel DD-60FS-FBD-RRK Fuel Bowl Delete Regulated Return
The Driven Diesel " Fuel Bowl Delete" Regulated Return Kit for the 03-07 6.0L Powerstroke Super Duty takes our popular "Standard" Regulated Return Kit to a new level. Just like our "Standard" version, this kit eliminates the "dead-head" stock fuel rails and provides adjustable fuel pressure capability to the Powerstroke fuel system. This is accomplished by tying the end of each fuel rail together through a Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator. In addition, the "Bowl Delete" Regulated Return kit also eliminates the restrictive stock fuel filter bowl, improving fuel flow to the heads and giving back some valuable engine valley room...particularly if you are also deleting the factory oil filter bowl by using a Bullet Proof Diesel oil cooler kit (or similar).
The primary benefits of this kit are significantly increased fuel flow "through" the heads, ensuring that every fuel injector has adequate fuel quantity and pressure all the time. Additionally, any air that may develop in the fuel system can pass through the heads and out the regulators return port to the tank, instead of through the fuel injectors...resulting in increased injector life and less injector noise. If you are installing new injectors (stock or aftermarket), we HIGHLY RECOMMEND one of our Regulated Return kits to protect your investment and maximize your performance!
The most commonly reported results from the installation of an Driven Diesel Regulated Return Kit are:
- Improved Throttle Response
- Increased Power Output
- Increased Fuel Injector Life
Below are some of the key features of the Driven Diesel Regulated Return Kits:
- Fits with Both Stock and Aftermarket Turbocharger Applications
- High Quality Fuelab Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Custom Machined Fuel Bowl Delete Block
- CNC Bent S.S. Hard Line Used in High Temperature and Tight Radius Locations
- High Quality 3/8" S.S. Braided Teflon Hoses with BLACK Protective Covering (Black Covering Prevents Abrasion Damage to Hoses and Surrounding Parts)
- Custom T-304 S.S. Regulator Mounting Bracket
- Custom Driven Diesel Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge
- All Kits Feed Front Ports (away from Turbo Heat) and Return from Rear Ports
- Complete Kit with All Necessary Parts and Detailed COLOR Instructions
- NICEST REGULATED RETURN KIT AVAILABLE...PERIOD!
BIO-DIESEL NOTE: While we've taken steps to significantly improve the bio-diesel compatibility of our fuel system kits, we still recommend bio concentrations of B20 or less. Higher concentrations can negatively impact the glues used to assemble most fuel filter elements.
FASS Regulator Spring:
This custom regulator spring will run a 125G FASS Titanium Series pump at 75psi. This pressure is required in Ford 7.3L and 6.0L applications, in order for the engine mounted fuel pressure regulator to be able to properly manage the overall fuel system pressure.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This regulator spring is ONLY recommended for use with FASS 125G Pumps that are configured to run at 55psi from the factory. While all other FASS 55psi pumps could use this spring for increased pressure, FASS feels that this will result in premature pump failure and will not honor the warranty!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This regulator spring is to NOT be used with the new TITANIUM SIGNATURE SERIES PUMPS! These new pumps already come with the 75 psi spring installed!