This Driven Diesel RACE Fuel Delivery Kit for the 94-97 "OBS" 7.3L Powerstrokes is built to support whatever horsepower you are trying to reach, while still maintaining "Near OE" reliability. We have accomplished this by using two of the Bosch OE fuel pumps from a 7.3L Super Duty. These pumps were specifically designed to pump diesel fuel and have proven time and again that they are capable of running in excess of 100,000 miles without fail. By running two of these pumps in a "side by side" parallel configuration, we have doubled the volume of fuel we are capable of delivering to the engine, allowing us to support large injector upgrades without sacrificing reliability. Dual pumps also provides a level of redundancy for "high performance" trucks that are also asked to do regular duty as the family tow rig or daily driver. Coupled with our new Compact Fuel Pump & Filter Mounting Bracket and either our 5/8" Drawstraw or our new Billet Sump, this kit provides everything you need to feed your hungry 7.3L.
- Option to Delete One or Both Fuel Pumps from Kit if Desired
- (2) Driven Diesel High Flow Check Valves
- Driven Diesel T-304 Stainless Steel "No-Drill" Mounting Bracket
- Rubber Insulated Clamps to Reduce Pump Noise / Vibration
- High Quality Filter Heads with Baldwin Fuel Filters
- Driven Diesel 5/8" Drawstraw -or- Beans Diesel Billet Fuel Tank Sump
- Complete Pump/Filters Assembly is only 13" Wide!
- 15' of Gates #10 Fuel Line and Fittings from Tank to Pump
- 20' of Gates #6 Fuel Line and Fittings from Pump to Engine
- 10' of Gates 5/16" Fuel Line and Clamps (fuel return)
- Driven Diesel OBS Fuel Pump Wiring Harness w/Pump Controller
- All Necessary Hardware for Installation