NEWLY UPDATED - This kit has received some major upgrades as of June of 2023. It now features our new Billet Filter Heads, which are 100% MADE IN THE USA and represent a significant upgrade in flow capability, configuration flexibility, quality, fit and finish. We also redesigned the mounting bracket numerous times, with a ton of vehicle specific test fitting, to deliver the most flexible and best fitting installation yet!
This DRIVEN DIESEL HIGH VOLUME FUEL DELIVERY KIT for 1999-2007 Ford 7.3L & 6.0L Super Duty Trucks was designed to support everything from high performance street builds to full competition race builds. Based on the tough Fuelab Prodigy fuel pump, this kit will ensure that you have plenty of fuel flow and pressure for the largest injectors and hottest programs available. Coupled with our newly revised Compact Fuel Pump & Filter Mount and our 5/8" Drawstraw, this kit provides everything you need to feed your monster 7.3L Powerstroke truck.
* FUEL TANK SUMP NOTE: We no longer include the billet sump with the sump version of our fuel delivery kits. We have sumps available as additional options, but this change allows our customers to use any sump from any vendor, even one that might already be installed, provided it will work with the industry standard fittings we have included in our kit (1/2" NPT or #8 O-Ring Boss). Feel free to choose from the sumps we are offering as options, or to source your sump from any supplier of your choice. Please note that sumps ordered from Strictly Diesel may not ship with the fuel delivery kit, and may arrive in a separate box, as we are not stocking every sump we offer.
- SUPPORTS THE LARGEST Injectors (1999-2007 7.3L & 6.0L)
- INCLUDES FUELAB Prodigy (41401-1) Brushless Fuel Pump Made in the USA!
- NEW DRIVEN DIESEL BILLET High Flow Pre & Post Pump Fuel Filter Heads Made in the USA!
- NEW DRIVEN DIESEL Mounting Bracket Assembly (Improved Fit and Flexibility) Made in the USA!
- High Quality Baldwin Fuel Filters Made in the USA!
- DRIVEN DIESEL 40A Fuel Pump Wiring Harness Made in the USA!
- ALL Necessary Hose / Fittings / Clamps / Hardware
- Full Color Installation Instructions
- SUMP NOT INCLUDED!
This kit was designed to mount INSIDE the frame rail, forward of the stock fuel tank. The fully assembled pump bracket requires about 13-15" of straight frame space to allow for the inlet and outlet hoses to route cleanly. If you have a short wheelbase truck or you have other equipment already mounted in the area forward of the fuel tank, you will need to plan on installing the kit on the OUTSIDE of the frame rail. In these cases, care will need to be taken with regard to the parking brake cable and fuel line routing. All of the pictures in the instructions show a system plumbed for INSIDE the frame mounting, but we have tested and confirmed that it will fit outside the frame as well.
* 99-03 7.3L NOTE: This kit was designed to work with our very popular "7.3L Fuel Bowl Delete" Regulated Return Kit. As such, it does NOT include the proper fittings to supply fuel to the factory fuel filter bowl. We supply standard #6AN fittings for making the connection to the fuel inlet at the engine which will mate up perfectly with our 7.3L Fuel Bowl Delete Regulated Return Kit.
* 03-07 6.0L NOTE: Although this kit was designed to work with our new "6.0L Fuel Bowl Delete" Regulated Return Kit, it is also possible to use it with our standard 6.0L Regulated Return Kit by connecting the outlet hose from this kit to the stock metal fuel supply line that runs from from the outlet of the stock fuel pump to the engine, and removing the stock fuel filter cartridge and standpipe assembly from the secondary fuel filter bowl. See the instructions for more detailed information.
This kit uses the Baldwin BF1252 "Pre-Pump" Fuel Filter/Water Separator and the Baldwin BF7633 "Post Pump" Fuel Filter.