This Driven Diesel RACE Fuel Delivery Kit is designed to work with our FUEL BOWL DELETE Regulated Return Systems to support whatever horsepower you are trying to reach. Using the same Tried and TrueFuelab Prodigy fuel pump we have been running for years, along with our new Compact Fuel Pump & Filter Mounting Bracket and either our 5/8" Drawstraw or our new Billet Sump, this kit provides everything you need to feed your hungry 7.3L or 6.0L Powerstroke truck.
- INCLUDES Proven Fuelab 41401-1 Prodigy Fuel Pump
- Option to Delete Fuel Pump If Desired
- Kit Also Works with Aeromotive A1000 Fuel Pumps!
- Driven Diesel T-304 Stainless Steel "No-Drill" Mounting Bracket
- Rubber Isolator Mounts to Reduce Pump Noise / Vibration
- High Quality Filter Heads with Baldwin Fuel Filters
- Driven Diesel 5/8" Drawstraw -or- Beans Diesel Billet Fuel Tank Sump
- Driven Diesel Fuel Pump Wiring Harness
- ALL Necessary Hose / Fittings / Clamps / Hardware
- Full Color Installation Instructions
This kit was designed to mount INSIDE the frame rail, forward of the stock fuel tank. The fully assembled pump bracket requires about 13-15" of straight frame space to allow for the inlet and outlet hoses to route cleanly. If you have a short wheelbase truck or you have other equipment already mounted in the area forward of the fuel tank, you may want to measure and verify that you have room before ordering, or plan on installing the kit on the OUTSIDE of the frame rail. In these cases, care will need to be taken with regard to the parking brake cable and fuel line routing, and some trucks may require slight dimpling of the underbody to prevent rubbing. All of the pictures in the instructions show a system plumbed for INSIDE the frame mounting.