Derale 14208 Automatic Transmission Cooling Pan Upgrade
Derale's Transmission Cooling Pan #14208 uses air passing beneath the vehicle and redirects it to help lower transmission oil temperatures. Designed for Ford's E4OD, 4R100 and later 5R110 & 5R110W heavy duty transmissions, this pan features brazed, turbulator-equipped airway tubes passing through the lower section of the transmission pan for more efficient cooling, each is individually pressure tested to ensure a leak-free pan. We've included a much stronger magnetic drain plug and rubber/steel reusable washer, in addition to a 1/8" NPT temperature sender bung located in the side of the pan. Finished with a durable black two-stage coating, each pan also includes neoprene gasket and 1/8" NPT temperature sender plug.
- Heavy gauge stamped steel construction
- Two stage heat dissipating black finish
- 1/8" NPT temperature sender port
- Reduces fluid temperatures up to 50F
- Increases fluid capacity by 7 qts. 30 oz.
- Patented turbulator cooling tubes add heat transfer capability
- Magnetic drain plug with increased magnetic strength and rubber/steel washer
- Uses OEM filter with no filter extension required