We all know that the Ford Power Stroke EGR Cooler is a weak-link on the 6.0L diesel engine. Countless owners have replaced their EGR coolers 2, 3 or more times in the first 100,000 miles, and they are not looking forward to doing it for the next 100,000! Are you?
Instead of replacing the Ford EGR Cooler, upgrade it with the damn-near BulletProof 6.0L square EGR cooler from Bullet Proof Diesel! This cooler has been out on the market since 2008. In that time, we have helped thousands of Power Stroke owners just like you cure their EGR cooler problems!
- Stainless Steel Tubing That Is Stronger And More Resistant To Fatigue And Heat Stress Failure
- All Joints And Seams TIG Welded
- Quality Control Ensures Direct Fit Every Time
- Replaces Ford P/N 4C3Z-9P456-AC
- California CARB# D-730
- Gaskets are NOT included with this product. Need EGR cooler gaskets?
- We also STRONGLY recommend replacement of your engine oil cooler at the same time.
This EGR cooler replaces the OEM P/N: 4C3Z-9P456-AC and fits the F-Series 2004.25 to 2007, E-Series 2004.25 to 2010, and the Excursion 2004.25 to 2005 model years.
Also replaces 1845145C96, 1845145C97, 1845145C99, 4C3Z9P456AA, 4C3Z9P456AC, 4C3Z9P456AH, 4C3Z9P456AF, 4C3Z9P456AJ.