Our BD 1036600 Xtruded Aux Transmission Cooler is designed for superior cooling, with 22% more cooling capacity than other designs. Featuring 200 Micro Extruded passages and a large surface area for heat transfer, this cooler is perfect for external air flow cooling. The Turbulent oil flow design promotes more complete cooling, while the large 5/8-inch ports prevent inlet/outlet restriction. The Furnace brazed rails have been tested to 300psi of pressure, making this one of the most durable transmission coolers on the market. In addition, the 80-watt, 10-inch, 800 CFM electric fan provides ample cooling power, with a 33,930 BTU/HR rating. This cooler is perfect for vehicles with a gross vehicle weight in excess of 30,000 pounds. The motor is IP54 rated with a 65% duty cycle for reliable operation.
- 22% more cooling over other designs
- 200 Micro Extruded passages
- Large surface area to transfer heat for external air flow cooling
- Turbulent oil flow design promotes a more complete cooling
- Large 5/8-inch ports prevents inlet/outlet restriction
- Furnace brazed rails have been tested to 300psi of pressure
- 80-watt, 10-inch, 800 CFM electric fan
- 33,930 BTU/HR and in excess of 30,000 GVW!
- Motor is IP54 with 65% duty cycle
- Cooler Assembly Only
- Exceeding the duty cycle may result in voiding the warranty
- Intended to be used in conjunction with factory transmission coolers and not as stand-alone units