BD's replacement Heavy Duty EGR Coolers for the 2003-2007 6.0L Ford Power Stroke Diesels use TIG welded 304L stainless 0.375 in. O.D. x 0.048 in. walled tubes to replace the OEM inner cores that have been known to fail due to weak brazed joints. The failure of the OEM units has caused coolant to leak into the cylinders creating a hydrolock condition which will cause sever engine damage. Water deflectors are added to increase turbulence to the coolant flow to aide in heat dissipation. These exchange units are pressure tested, include O-ring and threaded insert. No performance tuner required and will not activate the engine light.
- Replacement Heavy Duty EGR Coolers for 2003-2007 6.0L Ford Power Stroke Diesels
- TIG welded 304L stainless 0.375in.O.D. x 0.048in. walled tubes replace the OEM inner cores
- Water deflectors added to increase turbulence to flow to aid in heat dissipation
- Includes O-ring and threaded insert
- Prevents premature failure due to weak brazed joints
- Pressure tested
Up to production date 9/22/03