The BD-Power 1050651 R900 12MM CP3 Pump will increase performance in your 2001-2010 GM 6.6L Duramax. Featuring up to a 72% increase in capacity / displacement, this pump delivers enough fuel to support up to 750hp while maintaining 24,000psi of rail pressure. The R900 pump replaces the existing injection pump and simply bolts in place to produce up to 5.25 LPM versus the stock 3.05 LPM. Thats right, all that fuel without going to a dual pump system no extra pulleys, belts or pumps to install.
BDs R900 pumps are engineered with an enhanced metering unit and new design cam shaft with modified plungers and stroke. Plus, the HPCPS eliminates the off throttle fuel spikes common with stock pumps that can potentially damage injector nozzle tips when trying to produce more than 500hp. All of these modifications deliver long-term durability with consistent high fuel pressure supply on demand that provides efficient atomization resulting in more power, better combustion and lower EGTs.
Designed for street, towing and race track applications, each R900 injection pump is fully tested before leaving our facility
- 12mm Stroke Camshaft
- 72% increase in capacity / displacement
- Delivers enough fuel to support up to 800hp
- Maintains rail pressure
- All that fuel without going to a dual pump system
- New design cam shaft with modified plungers and stroke
- Eliminates potentially damaging off throttle fuel spikes common with stock pumps
- Long-term durability with consistent on-demand high fuel pressure supply
- Provides efficient atomization resulting in more power, better combustion and lower EGT's
- HPCP3 injection pump is fully tested before leaving our facility
2001-2005 LB7/LLY Models: Custom tuning required for installation. The FPR table must be rescaled when using this pump on LB7 & LLY models.