BD 1042600 Intercooler Upgrade
Compressed air is heated air. When you combine an aggressive fuel curve with elevated boost levels, high inlet temperatures can result. That's why BD Diesel developed the Cool-It Intercoolers. With 57% more cooling surface area and a 33% thicker core, the BD Diesel Intercooler increases cooling effectiveness to approximately 90%, compared to only about 70% with the stock intercooler.
That can mean an air temperature reduction of up to 200 degrees over the stock intercooler. The BD Diesel Cool-It Intercooler also features 36% larger inlet and discharge tubes and can easily handle up to 100 psi. of boost and over 1500 cfm, while holding pressure drop less than 1 psi.
A direct, bolt on replacement for the stock unit, the BD intercooler is the best looking, best performing intercooler on the market. Hoses and spring loaded T-bar clamps are included.
- More power and better fuel economy, lower EGT
- 57% more cooling surface with 95% better heat dissipation
- Withstand over 130 PSI of Boost
- Larger passages provide more air cooling flow for the engines radiator resulting in less fan clutch engagement
- High flow cast end tanks with balloon proof support struts
- The strongest most efficient cooler on the market
- Warranty - Parts12-Months/24,000 Miles