5.9 Cummins BD 1041210 Heavy Duty Flex Plate
The BD heavy duty flex plate upgrade comes with corrosion resistant black oxide coating for long life Fits the OE location and a direct fit replacement part. Great for towing or competition. Connects the engine to the automatic transmission. Holds up to 1500 ft lbs of torque!Features:
- Meets SFI 29.3 Approval!
- Reliably handle up to 1,500 lb-ft of torque
- Twice the material of the stock flex plate
- Forged billet
- Black Oxide coated to resist corrosion and prevents hydrogen embrittlement
- Allows axial thrust unlike solid flywheel conversions
- Fit any OEM or aftermarket torque converter
- Direct, bolt-in replacement for the stock unit
- Affordable enough to replace with converter or transmission swap
- Great for racing, towing or stock!