Alterations to the drivetrain such as installing a suspension lift or a simple level lift can cause the steering pivot axis and tire position to swing rearward making the caster negative resulting in potential wandering, wobble, pulling, stiff steering or even the inability to keep your truck on the road. Even larger tires can exaggerate the problem and require more positive castor. Caster is the angle to which the steering pivot axis is tilted either forward (negative) or rearward (positive) from center or vertical position. Most conventional steering systems are positioned with a positive caster to better aide in a self-centering of the wheels while driving. By installing BD's Cam Caster Adjustor kit on the radius control arms of the Ford 2005-2010 Super Duty pick-ups, correcting the caster to a more positive angle is made easier. The Cam Caster Adjustor kit will help prevent a number of potential steering problems and have your rig driving straight again! Other adjustments such as camber may be out of specification therefore a proper alignment should be done as part of this installation.
- Suspension lifts, level lifts or even larger tires can cause negative castor resulting in potential wandering, wobble, pulling, stiff steering or even the inability to keep your truck on the road
- Up to 6 degrees of adjustment
- Complete kit makes for a quick and easy driveway install
- Prevents a number of potential steering problems
- Reduces tire cupping and helps steering wheel return to center
- Gas & Diesel