BD 1515937 Boost Fooler
Adding power by simply plugging in a boost fooler. Yes you can. Up to 80 hp is a matter of a few minutes. This clever little device plugs directly into the map sensor and intercepts the signal to tell the computer the boost is lower. This allows more boost without PCM intervention.
- Get more performance out of your electronically controlled engine
- Installed in-line with the MAP sensor
- Increases available boost by intercepting the message to the ECM
- Prevents setting an over-boost trouble code
- Access 50-80 horsepower lost by ECM limits