The 6R140 Pressure Controller for 2011-2017 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L pick-ups delivers up to 300psi line pressure inside the transmission, giving 76% more theoretical holding power and help prevent burned up clutches - a great way to increase the longevity of the 6R140 transmission for towing, street and race applications. Unlike simple solenoid foolers or plugs which are active all the time, the 6R140 Pressure Controller is only operational when turbo boost exceeds 15psi, and, does not create extra heat when inactive or cause clunky/unusual shifts. Installs quickly in under an hour.
- 76% more theoretical holding power
- Delivers up to 300psi line pressure at WOT
- Only active when boost over 15psi, unlike solenoid foolers or plugs which are active all the time
- Does not create parasitic load or extra heat when inactive
- No transmission relearn required
- Installs in under an hour