AFE Stage 2 Magnum Force Cold Air Intake
This stage 2 cold air intake gives you a great intake design for maximum flow and more power. Increasing the flow up to 67 percent over stock and includes a high flow long life filter. Choose your filter:
- Pro 5R: 5-layers of progressively finer mesh oiled cotton gauze which offers maximum airflow. This media is ideal for those who drive mostly on paved street and highway who want maximum horsepower.
- Pro Dry S: ProDryS is a 3-layer progressively finer porosity synthetic non-woven media, which is oil-free and offers maximum convenience since it does not require re-oiling. This media is ideal for those who dont want the hassle of re-oiling a filter.
- Pro Guard 7: 5-layers of progressively finer oiled cotton gauze used in the Pro5R media backed by another 2-layers of finer porosity synthetic non-woven media which offers maximum protection. This media is ideal for those who do a lot of unpaved, off-road driving in severe dusty and dirty environments where protection is more important than maximum horsepower. This media is most popular with compression-ignition diesel truck owners.
One-Piece Heat Shield:Sturdy 18 Gauge Powder-Coated One-Piece Heat Shield blocks performance-robbing engine heat. This heat shield requires no assembly and uses factory mounting locations for fast and easy installation.
Roto-molded Tube:This System uses a CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Mounting tabs are molded in for easy installation.
3-Angle Adapter:The 3-angle adapter is used to speed up the airflow after the air filter for improved performance and throttle response.
- Increases horsepower & torque
- Maximizes airflow for better acceleration and responsiveness
- Improved performance results in greater fuel efficiency
- No cutting or drilling to engine compartment is required
- Replaces OE air filter with high flow high performance
- 360 degree radial flow air filter
This intake system is not CARB exempt for California.