Looking for an exhaust manifold that offers better performance than your factory unit? Check out the AFE 46-40034 Ported Ductile Iron Exhaust Manifold. This manifold is designed for 5.9 Cummins 1998.5-2002 engines and features a stock sized turbo flange. The ported flanges ensure an excellent seal and a clean look, while the thick walled flange design increases strength. Dual, 1/8" NPT ports are pre-drilled and tapped for EGT probes, and all hardware and 6-port gaskets are included for a hassle-free installation. Don't settle for less – upgrade to the AFE 46-40034 Ported Ductile Iron Exhaust Manifold.
• Improved performance over stock exhaust manifold
• Stock sized turbo flange for easy installation
• Ported flanges seal well and look clean
• Thick walled flange design increases strength
• Pre-drilled and tapped for EGT probes