The AFE 46-20045 BladeRunner Intercooler Pipe Kit for your 2001-2004 GM 6.6L Duramax LB7 is a direct swap for the both the hot and cold intercooler pipes currently on your truck. Built from 3" mandrel bent steel, these intercooler pipes provide maximum durability and flow while enhancing looks as well as performance.
Flow and Performance: These intercooler tubes are constructed of 3" mandrel bent tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends allow for low turbulence while increasing horsepower and torque with lower EGTs.
Installation is a snap: Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes a heavy-duty 5-PLY coupling for strength.
aFe Badging: Unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plates are welded-on for an aggressive style.
- Outflows stock intercooler tubes by up to 14%
- Replacement tubes for both hot and cold side of the intercooler
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent tubing
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance and long-life
- Includes high-temp coupling and high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamp
- Coupling is constructed out of heavy-duty high-temp 5-PLY polyester for heat-resistance and durability