AFE 46-20094-B Complete Intercooler Pipe Upgrade Kit
The AFE 7.3 Intercooler pipe upgrade kit has both cold side and hot side pipes. These intercooler pipes come badged with the AFE logo so you can show off your pipe upgrade and give some new life to the engine bay. Improved flow over the factory intercooler pipes by up to 5% with a more durable exterior coating for longer life and better performance.
These pipes are made from mandrel bend 3 inch aluminium tubing for turbulent free smooth flow you need for maximum performance. Lower EGT's with the smooth flow that works with a stock or aftermarket intercooler. Tough powder coated exterior protection for long life, heat and corrosion resistance.
Easy installation in a short time in your own driveway with simple hand tool most everyone owns. These intercooler pipes utilized the factory mounting locations and it's as simple as removing the factory pipe in installing the AFE upgraded pipes. Includes high temperature, high performance boots and clamps saving you money on a separate boot kit.
AFE Intercooler Pipe Upgrade Features
- Outflows stock intercooler tubes by up to 5%
- Replacement tubes for both hot and cold side of the intercooler
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- Powder-coated textured-red for heat resistance and long-life
- Includes high-temp couplings and high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamps
- Couplings constructed out of heavy-duty high-temp 5-PLY polyester for heat-resistance and durability
- Bolt-on Kit fits both aFe & OEM intercoolers