AFE 42-13011 Fuel System Full-Time Operation Lift Pump
This fuel system provides you and your truck with a complete fuel system solution for the fuel system in your Powerstroke pickup. The fuel in your truck contains contaminants, water and air/vapor which reduces power and can cause damage to your injectors. The AFE DFS780 Fuel System features a patent-pending design capable of removing power-robbing entrained air, water and contaminants. The DFS780 ensures constant fuel availability for your engine, while improving throttle response and horsepower at all RPMs.
- Clear High-Impact Polycarbonate Sight Glass
- Helical Bronze Spur Gears Bronze gears more forgiving of contaminants than steel gears. The Helical spur gear design runs quieter than straight cut gears.
- Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum Manifold: Eliminates porosity concerns with cast aluminum.
- "Marine Grade" Motor: Protected against dust intrusion and powerful water jets.
- Horsepower & Flow: The DFS780 can be used on a totally stock truck, it was engineered for modified vehicles. BSFC (Brake Specific Fuel Consumption) for most modern turbocharged diesel engines is about 0.36 lbs/HP/hr. Since #2 diesel weighs about 7 pounds/gallon, which gives us about 19.5 HP/gallon/hr. The DFS780 will flow enough fuel (at rated pressure) to support over 2000 HP.
- Plug & Play Installation: Supplied harness attaches directly to battery and utilizes Deutsch weather-proof connectors. No cutting or modifications of the stock fuel lines required. Vehicle can easily be returned to stock.
- Relay Controlled: The DFS780 is powered by your ignition and can be run independently or in parallel with the stock fuel pump. PEEK Bearing Wear Surfaces: The DFS780 spur gears ride on PEEK (Polyether Ether Ketone) bearing surfaces to reduce both noise and wear.
- Contoured CNC Machining Of Manifold Passages: Enhances flow through the manifold to reduce pressure drop due to flow restrictions.
- Direct Bolt-on Steel Mounting Bracket: Heavy duty bracket mounts to the frame and utilizes existing hole to secure.
- Fuel Pressure Gauge Port: 1/8 NPT port allows customer to attach an external pressure gauge to monitor fuel pressure.
- O.E Quality Viton Seals: Compatible with diesel and biodiesel fuels.
- "Worry Free" 2 Year Warranty
- Built In The U.S.A