AFE 46-20099-B Driver's Hot Side Intercooler Pipe Upgrade
The AFE Intercooler Driver's hot side pipe upgrade is built from 3" mandrel-bent tubing and outflows your stock intercooler pipe by up to 5%. This Driver's Side Intercooler Pipe includes all the necessary components for installation and will work on your OEM & AFE Intercooler.
- Outflows stock intercooler tube
- Replacement tube for hot side of the intercooler
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance and long-life
- Includes high-temp couplings and high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamps
- Couplings constructed out of heavy-duty high-temp 5-Ply silicone for heat-resistance and durability
- Bolt-on Kit fits both aFe & OEM intercoolers
Flow and Performance: This intercooler tube is constructed of 3" mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends allow for low turbulence while increasing horsepower and torque with lower EGTs.
Installation is a snap: Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes a heavy-duty 5-Ply coupling for strength. This intercooler tube fits both aFe & OEM intercoolers.
aFe Badging: A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
Note: This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.