AFE 46-20149-B BladeRunner Cold Side Intercooler Pipe Upgrade
his cold side intercooler pipe upgrade is a direct replacement for your factory cold side intercooler pipe. Built from 3" mandrel-bent tubing, this intercooler pipe outflows your factory pipe by 40%!
Flow and Performance:The intercooler tube is constructed of 3"" mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGTs.
Installation is a snap:Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings and high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamps for strength. The tubes also come equipped with a billet aluminum factory style quick connect adapter that works with OEM intercooler.
aFe Badging:A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
- Outflows stock intercooler tube by 40%
- Increases horsepower and torque
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance and long-life
- Includes high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamps
- Couplings constructed out of heavy-duty high-temp 5-PLY polyester for heat-resistance and durability
- Cold-side tube replacement
- Incorporates a billet aluminum factory style quick connect for a secure installation
- Bolt-on Kit fits with the OEM intercooler