The AFE 46-80005 BladeRunner Transmission Oil Cooler Kit is an auxiliary transmission cooler that can help extend the life the trans fluid in your 2010-2012 Ram 6.7L Cummins.
Stacked Plate Design:
This transmission cooler has a durable brazed all-aluminum stacked-plate construction that delivers improved efficiency and lower pressure drop than a standard tube-fin coolers.
The BladeRunner cooler is engineered to work in-line with your vehicle’s factory transmission cooler to provide decreased transmission fluid temperatures for street hauling and/or rock-crawling.
With plug-and-play transmission line adaptors, direct-fit mounting brackets, stainless steel hardware, and leak-proof AN connections, the BladeRunner Oil Cooler kit makes installation a breeze. There is no need to cut or modify the factory hardware.
This BladeRunner Oil Cooler has black-anodized billet aluminum -AN fittings and features a durable black finish with a laser-etched aFe POWER logo on the front for a sleek appearance.
- Black Finish With aFe POWER logo
- Durable 1/2” Hose Included For Reliability
- No Modifications Required For Installation
- Works With Existing Factory Transmission Cooler
- Stacked-Plate Cooler Design For Optimal Heat Transfer
- Utilizes Black-Anodized -8 AN Fittings For Leak-Proof Connection
- Custom Direct-fit Mounting Brackets & Fittings Work With Factory Hardware