AEM 21-9221DS Brute Force HD Cold Air Intake
Advanced Engine Management (AEM) is proud to release its Brute Force HD intakes for diesel applications with a massive DRYFLOW filter element! AEM Brute Force HD intakes are available for popular late model Cummins, Duramax and PowerStroke Diesel engines. We engineer our Brute Force HD intakes to deliver maximum flow, filtration and durability for heavy duty applications and they even outperform the company's BRUTE FORCE intakes for these vehicles in both dust holding capacity and filter flow. Features:
- Features AEM's new polypropylene roto-mold pipe for increased heat resistance & durability!
- Tuned for maximum horsepower and torque
- Massive 5-inch AEM DRYFLOW synthetic air filter
- 99.4% efficient in FINE DUST testing, filters dirt as small as one micron, and never needs filter oil!
- Manufactured and assembled in the USAAEM's reusable DRYFLOW air filter for its Diesel applications is engineered to allow for longer service life and higher efficiency for maximum performance in between servicing (more DRYFLOW key features are below)
Compared to the standard 9" Brute Force Dryflow Filter, the Brute Force HD Dryflow filter features over twice the surface area of filter media and utilizes deep, bull-nosed pleats to improve dust holding capacity and increase intervals between cleanings. The DRYFLOW does not use oil to trap dirt, which eliminates any chance of over oiling the filter element, takes the guesswork out of servicing your filter and dramatically reduces filter cleaning time